Greetings! My name is Jonathan Phin, co-chair of the MFA Marketing committee, and I would like to thank everyone who has visited our blog since its spring debut.
The UCF MFA blog is now interested in what you, the readers, are doing this summer. The summer usually presents us with additional time for activities that we don’t often have time for during busy spring and fall semesters. As you have probably seen, many of our MFA candidates are traveling the country. Some graduates have begun their careers and are writing when they can. I’m taking summer classes, working on an internship, and working full time. While writing is a natural part of a writer’s daily routine, it’s also a big responsibility, no matter the season.
So we want to know:
- What are you doing this summer to improve your writing?
- What are some distractions that hinder your writing in the summer?
- Do you prefer writing in the comfort of your home, at a coffee shop, or a foreign destination?
- Compared to the fall or spring, are you more or less productive in the summer?
- Are you excited about summer coming to an end or would you prefer an extended summer?
Feel free to respond in the comment section. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your readership and participation!
UCF Marketing Committee Co-Chair GWA Treasurer