Burrow Press is an independent nonprofit publisher of literary fiction and creative nonfiction based in Orlando, FL. They publish award-winning books of fiction and nonfiction, and the Burrow Press Review publishes one piece of fiction or nonfiction online each week. Burrow Press also hosts a quarterly reading series, Functionally Literate. Their staff includes Ryan Rivas, Hunter Choate, Susan Fallows, and Jared Silvia.
Recent publications include:
- The Call: A Virtual Parable by Pat Rushin (UCF Faculty), the screenwriter of The Zero Theorum
- Songs of the Deaf by John Henry Fleming
- Train Shots by Vanessa Blakeslee (UCF MFA alumna)
- Forget How You Found US: 15 Views of Orlando III anthology edited by Nathan Holic (UCF Faculty)
- 15 Views of Miami anthology edited by Jaquira Díaz
For more information, please visit their website.